ATMP Symposium | 16 June 2023 10:00 – 15:00 | Sold out!Posted on May 12th 2023
In partnership with Life Sciences Hub Wales, we invite you to attend the Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products Symposium
Advanced therapies is now becoming a reality, with a total of 25 Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs) granted market authorisation in Europe. A further 15 products are expected to receive market authorisation across Europe and the USA in 2023, with UK approvals expected to follow. As these new therapies gain marketing authorisation, following NICE appraisal and recommendation, they will create potentially life-changing opportunities for patients in Wales.
How can we plan for the delivery of these therapies in Wales?
Join us to hear from sector leaders, including senior clinicians, patients, industry and WHSSC, providing an overview of the emerging landscape, and how we can help shape a delivery plan for Wales.
Chaired by Suzanne Rankin, Senior Responsible Officer for the Advanced Therapies Wales Programme, this event will provide:
- Sector overview, how it is developing and products coming to market
- Welsh Government’s Precision Medicine ambition for Wales
- Expert insights from clinicians on delivering these therapies
- Industry collaboration with the NHS
- Patient perspective on these transformative therapies
- Action to enable delivery in Wales, including the required infrastructure and workforce
Who is the event for?
This event is intended for senior clinicians, NHS planners, operational managers, chief pharmacists, and all those involved with or interested in working with advanced therapies and delivering them in Wales.
Date: Friday 16th June 2023
Time: 10:00 – 15:00
Location: Life Sciences Hub Wales, 3 Assembly Square, Cardiff CF10 4PL
This event is FREE to attend, and prior registration is required.Return to news